Daily Math Problem - 4/16/20
4/16/2020 11:04:46 am
4/16/2020 11:30:56 am
I think you may need parentheses somewhere. Don't forget about order of operations!
4/16/2020 01:32:20 pm
4/16/2020 04:36:44 pm
Remember that division will come before addition in the order of operations. This would end up being 81 + 1. How could you fix this?
4/16/2020 02:54:39 pm
(99-9) / 9 = 10
4/16/2020 04:37:26 pm
I hadn't thought of that solution. Nice work, Korbyn!
4/16/2020 04:38:35 pm
4/16/2020 04:40:32 pm
You are missing a 9, Jose.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Here you will find suggestions for learning at home. You are not required to do all of these activities, but I encourage you to do something that interests you in reading, writing, language arts, science, math, and social studies each day. I will post new ideas for all subject areas as I come across them. Please add to the comments as you complete activities. I will respond to comments each day.
- Distance Learning
- Hands-On Equations
- Oklahoma Focus Supplemental Lessons
- Chapter 1: Place Value
- Chapter 2: Multiply Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3: Divide by a One-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 4: Divide by a Two-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 5: Add and Subtract Decimals
- Chapter 6: Multiply and Divide Decimals
- Chapter 7: Expressions and Patterns
- Chapter 8: Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 9: Add and Subtract Fractions
- Chapter 10: Multiply and Divide Fractions
- Chapter 11: Measurement
- Chapter 12: Geometry
- Facts Master
- Math Skills Practice
- Social Studies >
- Reading >
- Language Arts >
- Science >
- Math >
- Math Club
- Robotics Club
- Academic Team
- Class Information