Daily Math Problem - 4/30/20
Draw the next step in this pattern. Then, make a table that shows the step number and the amount of stars. What is the rule that connects the step number to the amount of stars? How many stars will be in step 14?
4/30/2020 11:00:35 am
4/30/2020 12:56:08 pm
4/30/2020 12:58:21 pm
3,5,7 the next one is 9 the rule is +2
4/30/2020 01:01:03 pm
29 stars at image #14
4/30/2020 03:32:15 pm
Can you think of an algebraic expression that connects the step number (x) to the number of stars (y)?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Here you will find suggestions for learning at home. You are not required to do all of these activities, but I encourage you to do something that interests you in reading, writing, language arts, science, math, and social studies each day. I will post new ideas for all subject areas as I come across them. Please add to the comments as you complete activities. I will respond to comments each day.
- Distance Learning
- Hands-On Equations
- Oklahoma Focus Supplemental Lessons
- Chapter 1: Place Value
- Chapter 2: Multiply Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3: Divide by a One-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 4: Divide by a Two-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 5: Add and Subtract Decimals
- Chapter 6: Multiply and Divide Decimals
- Chapter 7: Expressions and Patterns
- Chapter 8: Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 9: Add and Subtract Fractions
- Chapter 10: Multiply and Divide Fractions
- Chapter 11: Measurement
- Chapter 12: Geometry
- Facts Master
- Math Skills Practice
- Social Studies >
- Reading >
- Language Arts >
- Science >
- Math >
- Math Club
- Robotics Club
- Academic Team
- Class Information