Daily Math Problem: 4/7/20
4/7/2020 02:01:24 pm
5/3 doesn't belong because it is a improper fraction and all the others are proper fractions.
4/7/2020 05:59:35 pm
I agree with Haylee. 5/3 is greater than 1 and the others are lower then 1.
4/8/2020 09:36:54 am
5/3 is greater than 1, while the others are less than 1. This means that 5/3 is the answer.
4/8/2020 11:59:06 am
5/3 does not belong with the fractions because it is a improper fraction and it is greater than 1 while the other fractions isn't greater than 1, and 5/3 has a greater numerator than the denominator while 1/2, 2/10, and 2/5 have a less numerator than the denominator.
4/8/2020 04:45:18 pm
Any ideas about 2/5?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Here you will find suggestions for learning at home. You are not required to do all of these activities, but I encourage you to do something that interests you in reading, writing, language arts, science, math, and social studies each day. I will post new ideas for all subject areas as I come across them. Please add to the comments as you complete activities. I will respond to comments each day.
- Distance Learning
- Hands-On Equations
- Oklahoma Focus Supplemental Lessons
- Chapter 1: Place Value
- Chapter 2: Multiply Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3: Divide by a One-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 4: Divide by a Two-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 5: Add and Subtract Decimals
- Chapter 6: Multiply and Divide Decimals
- Chapter 7: Expressions and Patterns
- Chapter 8: Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 9: Add and Subtract Fractions
- Chapter 10: Multiply and Divide Fractions
- Chapter 11: Measurement
- Chapter 12: Geometry
- Facts Master
- Math Skills Practice
- Social Studies >
- Reading >
- Language Arts >
- Science >
- Math >
- Math Club
- Robotics Club
- Academic Team
- Class Information