4/13/2020 01:16:29 pm
An Acute angle
4/13/2020 01:18:36 pm
360 degrees. Is that correct
4/13/2020 01:19:59 pm
I'm going to say about 20- 30 degrees.
4/13/2020 02:44:51 pm
It is an acute angle... can figure our the EXACT angle? You will need to think of fractions.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Here you will find suggestions for learning at home. You are not required to do all of these activities, but I encourage you to do something that interests you in reading, writing, language arts, science, math, and social studies each day. I will post new ideas for all subject areas as I come across them. Please add to the comments as you complete activities. I will respond to comments each day.
- Distance Learning
- Hands-On Equations
- Oklahoma Focus Supplemental Lessons
- Chapter 1: Place Value
- Chapter 2: Multiply Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3: Divide by a One-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 4: Divide by a Two-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 5: Add and Subtract Decimals
- Chapter 6: Multiply and Divide Decimals
- Chapter 7: Expressions and Patterns
- Chapter 8: Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 9: Add and Subtract Fractions
- Chapter 10: Multiply and Divide Fractions
- Chapter 11: Measurement
- Chapter 12: Geometry
- Facts Master
- Math Skills Practice
- Social Studies >
- Reading >
- Language Arts >
- Science >
- Math >
- Math Club
- Robotics Club
- Academic Team
- Class Information