How many times per day will a clock's hour and minute hands overlap (be right on top of each other)? What are those times (approximately)?
4/7/2020 05:54:59 pm
12:00 1:05 2:10 3:15 4:20 5:25 6:30 7:35 8:40 9:50 10:55 11:55
4/8/2020 11:11:40 am
Good job, Preston!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Here you will find suggestions for learning at home. You are not required to do all of these activities, but I encourage you to do something that interests you in reading, writing, language arts, science, math, and social studies each day. I will post new ideas for all subject areas as I come across them. Please add to the comments as you complete activities. I will respond to comments each day.
- Distance Learning
- Hands-On Equations
- Oklahoma Focus Supplemental Lessons
- Chapter 1: Place Value
- Chapter 2: Multiply Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3: Divide by a One-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 4: Divide by a Two-Digit Divisor
- Chapter 5: Add and Subtract Decimals
- Chapter 6: Multiply and Divide Decimals
- Chapter 7: Expressions and Patterns
- Chapter 8: Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 9: Add and Subtract Fractions
- Chapter 10: Multiply and Divide Fractions
- Chapter 11: Measurement
- Chapter 12: Geometry
- Facts Master
- Math Skills Practice
- Social Studies >
- Reading >
- Language Arts >
- Science >
- Math >
- Math Club
- Robotics Club
- Academic Team
- Class Information