Attached is the fifth grade learning menu for the week of May 4-8. This will be the last official learning menu of the school year; however, students will continue to have access to all online learning platforms throughout the summer. We have not received word yet on when you will be able to come by the school to pick up student belongings. We will keep you informed as we get updates.
All of our fifth grade classes will be having a Zoom meeting together on Wednesday, May 6, from 4 to 5 p.m. This is a virtual meeting where we can all see each other while we talk. This meeting will be an opportunity for students to share memories from their elementary years at Peters. We do have some ground rules that we will go over at the beginning of the meeting so that students can participate in a respectful manner:
Zoom Meeting Expectations
- Before joining our meeting, find a quiet place to set up your device without distractions.
- Your microphone will be muted unless it is your turn to talk so everyone can hear each speaker. Only one person at a time can talk. You can leave your camera off if you prefer.
- Whether you are speaking or listening, please use appropriate and respectful behavior and language.
- Stay on topic and stick to appropriate discussions. Treat people online as you wish to be treated in person.
- Taking pictures of your screen or recording the meeting is NOT allowed! Please respect the privacy of your classmates.
- All school and classroom rules should be followed while we are having a Zoom meeting.
Please check your email for details about how to access the Zoom meeting.